- What's On Homepage
- What’s on This Weekend
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- St Patrick's Day
Old Time Favourites is a traditional sweet shop in the heart of the city, serving the people of Belfast for over 100 years. With a huge selection of sweets packed in to a wee haven, it is a must visit for every sweet lover young and old.
They have proudly served the city for over 100 years. From Midget Gems to toffee tea cakes, Chelsea Whoppers and chocolate macaroons they have the perfect treats to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Not only is there over 300 jars of sweets to choose from, but also an artisan selection of local handmade products including macaroons bars, fudge, honeycomb and chocolate.
If you fancy a treat without the sugar, you’re in luck because the delicious sugar free range is the largest in Belfast!
Whether you want a walk down memory lane or to try something new, experience the dazzling display of treats on offer. Step back in time and savour the taste of true Belfast heritage.
Get 10% when you quote 'Visit Belfast' at the till.
- 23 Winetavern Street
- BT1 1JQ
Top Reasons To Visit
- Oldest sweet shop in Belfast established in 1905 and part of old Belfast heritage
- Over 500 different types of sweets, both old and new flavours
- An ever expanding new range of sweets including sugar free, gluten free & vegan
- Take a trip down memory lane with the sweet aroma of your childhood
- Large selection of local artisan products