Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
Daily tour from Belfast to the Giants Causeway, also visiting the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge!
At Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge, you will have time to cross the bridge if you wish, or to take a scenic walk in this picturesque scenic area.
Stop at the Giant's Causeway, which includes the Visitor Experience, and make a photo stop at Dunluce Castle too.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great local guides and modern Mercedes coaches!
- Panoramic drive along North Coast and Antrim countryside
- Giants Causeway Visitor Centre included: save £9!
- Full day guided tour - daily at 10am from Europa.
- See Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge (optional to cross)
Giant's Causeway Tour Itinerary
Leave Belfast at 9.45am, from Belfast City Center, in front of the famous Europa Hotel, on Great Victoria street.
The tour includes:
- Dark Hedges
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Giant’s Causeway
- Dunluce Castle – Photo Stop
Arrive back in Belfast around 5pm.
Tickets cost £30 for adults and £27 with a valid student ID