Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is currently open with pre-booking online before travelling to the site strongly recommended. The site is open to visitors, however vehicular access is limited to a 2m height barrier, and we are unable to accept group bookings at this time. For full details and to book visit National Trust.
Daily tour from Belfast to the Giants Causeway, also visiting the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge!
At Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge, you will have time to cross the bridge if you wish, or to take a scenic walk in this picturesque scenic area.
Stop at the Giant's Causeway, which includes the Visitor Experience, and make a photo stop at Dunluce Castle too.
Tickets available to purchase at the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great local guides and modern Mercedes coaches!
- Panoramic drive along North Coast and Antrim countryside
- Giants Causeway Visitor Centre included: save £9!
- Full day guided tour - daily at 10am from Europa.
- See Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge (optional to cross)
Giant's Causeway Tour Itinerary
Leave Belfast at 9.45am, from Belfast City Center, in front of the famous Europa Hotel, on Great Victoria street.
The tour includes:
- Dark Hedges
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Giant’s Causeway
- Dunluce Castle – Photo Stop
Arrive back in Belfast around 5pm.
Tickets cost £30 for adults and £27 with a valid student ID