- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
If you are visiting Belfast or Queen's University during the summer then an ideal option is to stay in Queen's Accommodation.
Accommodation at Queen's University is available during the summer months.
Accommodation is in single en suite rooms which are simply furnished with a single bed, hanging space for clothes, a desk and desk chair. The en-suite bathroom has a shower. A limited number of double rooms are also available. Standard single rooms have a wash basin but share a bathroom with four other guests.
- Rooms are arranged in blocks which are three floors high with 11 bedrooms on each floor; please note that Elms Village does not have lifts and a ground floor room may be requested when booking.
- Each floor has a fully equipped kitchen, table and benches and a soft seating area with a TV. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available.
- The rate per night is on a bed and breakfast basis and also includes linen and towels.
- At the centre of Elms Village is the Treehouse Bar & Restaurant where breakfast is served from 7.30am-10am daily.
- The MACE shop on site is open from 8am - 4pm Monday-Friday.
- As Elms Village Reception is open 24 hours, late arrivals and early check outs can be accommodated.
- Free wired internet access is available in your room and should be arranged when booking.
- Pay Per Use secure car parking is available for a small charge and this may be arranged when booking your accommodation.