Quilt Fayre is a stitching and knitting show taking place from the 1 – 3 September 2022 at the Stormont Hotel, Belfast.
There will be an exhibition to celebrate the 30th Anniversary from the Irish Patchworking Society titled “Old Roots, New Shoots”.
The event is taking place from the 1 – 3 September 2022 at the Stormont Hotel, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast and is very easily accessible on public transport from the city centre and there is also free car-parking at available to all visitors at the event.
Tickets for entry and classes are available through the website: www.quiltfayre.com
Tickets for entry to the show can be purchased at the door, however, to guarantee entry to the show we advise visitors to book in advance through the website.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Affordable entrance fee with free car parking and easily accessible
- A wide variety of craft classes facilitated by expert tutors
- Free demonstrations and talks in the “Schools House” area. Show and tell.
- Great exhibition from the Irish Patchwork Society and other experts.
- Quality craft event with traders from Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scotland & England.
Prices through the website are:
- £7.70 per adult (including website fees) per day
- £6.60 per senior (including website fees)
- Children aged 8 – 17 £4.40 (including website fees)
- Children under 8 are free
Tickets can be purchased at the door:
- £8.00 per adult
- £7.00 per senior
- £5.00 per child aged 8 – 17