Authentic Irish ceili dancing experience where you will learn some traditional Irish ceili dances to live music, rounded off by some local traditional cuisine!
Local dancers will demonstrate traditional ceili dances, set dances and sean nos dances accompanied by local traditional musicians.
An experienced teacher will facilitate a short workshop where visitors can learn steps and ceili dances and join local experienced dancers in the fun and ‘craic’ of ceilis …. It’s much eaier than you think!
If you want, why not round it off with local traditional fayre in some of Belfast’s finest iconic venues – Belfast Castle, Titanic Exhibition Centre or The Duncairn Cultural & Arts Centre.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Partake in and experience real authentic local Irish culture through ceili dancing
- Enjoy Irish music and ceili dancing in a choice of stunning Belfast venues
- See a display of Irish ceili dancing, Irish set dancing and sean nos dancing
- Experience local traditional Irish food and drink to round off the evening
- Get to visit Belfast Castle, Duncairn Cultural Centre, Titanic Exhibition Centre