Belfast-based shoemakers and luxury footwear retailer with over 60 years of experience.
- Robinson's: The company has two exclusive collections that include the finest brogues and traditional laced men’s Derby shoes. Customers love the high-quality leather, the attention to detail and the unique styles that can't be found anywhere else.
- Barker: An English staple, making shoes in Northamptonshire since 1880. Every pair is handcrafted using traditional methods and carefully selected leathers.
- Tricker’s: England’s oldest shoemakers. Offering footwear for men that combines quality, comfort and character to create country-style boots and shoes which are truly a living, walking heritage.
- Dubarry: An Irish brand that takes much design inspiration from the west coast and Galway's great sailing heritage to create superb deck shoes and sailing boots for men and women.
- Moreschi: Through the creativity and entrepreneurial spirit of Mario Moreschi in 1946, Moreschi was born. The Italian-made shoes have been worn internationally and by notable figures in the world of politics, film, music and sport.
- RM Williams: Founded in 1932 by Reginald Murray Williams, RM Williams creates marvellous, sustainable footwear, purposefully designed and handcrafted in their factory in Adelaide, Australia. Their iconic boots represent over 80 years of quality craftsmanship.
Plus many more online at Robinson’s Shoes’ website.
They offer a price match guarantee, so you can shop with total peace of mind, with free delivery on orders over £30.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique and complimentary fitting experience
- Traditional Irish Brogues
- Price match guarantee
- Friendly and welcoming customer service experience
- Your favourite brands from world-renowned shoemakers
You might also like
Situated in the heart of Belfast city centre, Queen’s Arcade is home to a variety of luxury Boutiques…
St George's Market
St George's Market is one of Belfast's oldest attractions and one of the best markets in the UK…
Quilt Fayre is a stitching and knitting show taking place from the 7-9 September 2023 at the Stormont…
Lunn's the Jewellers
Founded in 1954, Lunn’s is a family run business specialising in fine jewellery, diamonds and luxury watches.
Belfast City Centre’s only Independent Record Shop stocking new, rare and reissued vinyl as well as putting on…
Art Loves at the Merchant
Art Loves at the Merchant is a new and unique homeware and gift emporium with over 90% of…
Craft NI Gallery
Craft NI Gallery, located within Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter at 115 -119 Royal Avenue, shows locally made craft, applied…
The Steensons is one of Ireland's leading designers in handcrafted contemporary jewellery.