Luxury shoemakers based in Belfast helping customers find the perfect fit for 60 years.
Robinson's Shoes has been a family-run business since 1954. They have stayed loyal to their roots and project this in their collections which offer the fundamentals of pragmatic footwear. They offer a range of high-end footwear from world-renowned shoemaking brands including their own handcrafted, traditional Irish brogues made using time-honoured traditions and the highest quality leathers. The company motto is ‘Gloria Prisca Novatur’ – The Glory of Old Made New – and their shoes embrace this ethos.
- Robinson's: The company has two exclusive collections that include the finest brogues and traditional laced derby men's shoes available in the market, and customers love the quality of the leather, the attention to detail and the unique style that can't be found anywhere else.
- Barker: Since 1880, Barker has been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton; they truly are an English staple. Every pair is hand-crafted using traditional methods. Carefully selected leathers are employed to ensure superior quality and fit.
- Tricker’s: Offering boots and shoes for men that combine quality, comfort and character to create country-style boots and shoes which are truly a living, walking heritage. Now one of the longest established shoemakers in England, Tricker's manufactures from its base in Northampton.
- Dubarry: A brand which takes much design inspiration from the wild west coast and Galway's great sailing heritage to create superb deck shoes and sailing boots using the finest performance materials available.
- Moreschi: Through the creativity and entrepreneurial spirit of Mario Moreschi in 1946, Moreschi was born. The shoes have been worn internationally and by notable figures in the world of politics, film, music and sport. They are interpreters of the Italian ethos which has ‘Made in Italy’ synonymous with excellence throughout the world.
- RM Williams: Founded in 1932 by Reginald Murray Williams, RM Williams creates marvellous and sustainable footwear, purposefully designed and handcrafted in their factory in Adelaide. They are worn across the globe and are synonymous with a shared ‘can-do’ attitude. Their iconic boots represent over 80 years of quality craftsmanship that can take on urban adventures and the Australian outback.
Plus many more online at Robinson’s Shoes’ website.
They offer a price match guarantee, so you can shop with total peace of mind, with free delivery on orders over £30.
Open six days a week in our Belfast store, situated in the elegant Queen’s Arcade.
- 25-27 Queens Arcade
- BT1 5FE
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique and complimentary fitting experience
- Traditional Irish Brogues
- Price match guarantee
- Friendly and welcoming customer service experience
- Your favourite brands from world-renowned shoemakers