For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me. Established May 2018. Nourishment provided daily 12-9pm.
The Saint vs Sinners menu is a combination of indulgent treats and healthier choices, running through both food and beverages, with an additional vegan menu.
A beautifully intimate and indulgent space, with just 5 tables inside and 2 benches outside, perfectly located near CastleCourt - ideal for a pit stop during a busy shopping trip or even a quick bite to eat away from the office if you're lucky enough to work in the centre of Belfast.
Weekly offerings include:
- Mortal Mondays – 2 for 1 drinks all day
- Beer and Bones – Ribs and a pint £10
- The Last Supper – Sharing board for two and bottle of wine £25
- Add on a beer at lunch for £1 Mon-Thurs 12-4pm
- 18a Chapel Lane
- BT1 1HH
Top Reasons To Visit
- Smallest bar in belfast
- Extensive vegan and vegetarian options
- Sinfully good cocktails
- Excellent music playlists
- Add a beer or soft onto your meal for £1
Private Functions and Hire
The venue is perfectly petite for intimate occasions such as birthdays, christenings, baby showers, engagements, anniversaries, fundraisers and work nights out. Several food packages are available on request to suit your budget.