Please note, Northern Ireland is in a lockdown until 5 March 2021. Until then all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
There's an old Belfast saying: "If you can't get it in Sawers, you can't get it anywhere." Selling a range of fine foods, it's Northern Ireland's oldest deli.
Established in 1897, Sawers is full of culinary delights. Serving only the best in fresh seafood, olives, cheese, charcuterie, cooked meats, Italian pastries, deli to go, oils, game, preserves, marmalades, teas, coffees and much much more. So why not drop in and check out the extensive selection of local products as well as the best gourmet cuisine from around the globe.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Stockists of a wide variety of fine foods
- Located in a beautiful store in the city centre
- Frequently hosts food tastings and other related events
- Sawers and the goods on sale are a feast for the senses
- Part of the seasonal Belfast Bred Walking Food Tour