Scrapyard Golf is probably the world's craziest indoor golf adventure!
At Scrapyard Golf they know that designing the best golf course in the world takes time, so they decided to sit back and think about how they could create the most exciting crazy golf experience in Northern Ireland. Over more takeaways and sleepless nights than they would care to admit, they narrowed their thousands of weird and wonderful ideas down to just 21. Then they decided to throw those ideas away and start again- crazy right? Soon enough though, and with the help of their award-winning designers in the USA, they think they've got the course just right. Come and have a go, you're going to love it!
Online booking, pricing, opening times and contact details can all be found on their website.
Top Reasons To Visit
- They offer a 21 hole course to play + a bonus hole
- Each hole is uniquely themed to keep the players questioning what is next
- Open to all ages from toddlers to great grannies! Every age of player is welcome so it doesn’t matter who is wanting to play
- They are less able friendly with the majority of holes accommodating wheelchair users
- Located just a 15 minute drive away from Belfast City Hall
General admission – £9
Student/Senior (Over 60) – £8
Minor (12 and under) – £6