A beautifully unique store offering a Belfast touch to your arts and crafts needs
Need to upcycle that dress you wore to last year’s wedding? Fancy quilting a little something to keep you warm in the winter months (or any season)? Love a bit of patchwork and just can’t find the right design? Then why not pop in and check out, not only their Irish charm, but also their fantastic array haberdashery products.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Wool: who doesn’t love a beautifully knitted piece with wool bought in Ireland?
- Fabrics, patchwork, quilting or lining; make sure you leave plenty of time to browse
- Buttons: what a great and easy way to individualise that coat!
- Trimmings: find trim, sequins and lace any queen would die for
- Friendly staff: they'd want to spend time with them too!