Craft NI promotes and supports the craft sector across Northern Ireland, as an integral and entrepreneurial part of the region's economy and culture.
Craft NI receives funding from the Arts Council of Northern Ireland, and their gallery directly supports established and emerging Northern Ireland artists and designer/makers. Let the knowledgeable Gallery staff give you a special insight into the work on display and the people who make it.
Alongside the Gallery there is an exhibition space which showcases a wide range of craft, applied art and design as part of Craft NI’s changing exhibition programme. Located within Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter, the Gallery is close to a vibrant array of arts and cultural venues including the Mac, Black Box and Belfast Exposed.
And don’t forget the Cathedral Quarter’s legendary hospitality, from the luxurious Merchant Hotel to local craft coffee shops and cafés and lively bars, all make Craft NI well worth a visit.
Craft NI Gallery
- 115-119 Royal Avenue
- BT1 1FF
Top Reasons To Visit
- A relaxed and inspiring, feel-good retail experience
- A constantly changing programme of exhibitions
- A feast for the eyes and food for the soul and the intellect
- Indulge in retail therapy whilst supporting local makers
- Gain insight into the work and the people who made it