A working brewery with a licensed restaurant. Enjoy a beer or two over a relaxed lunch or dinner in the converted stables of Hilden House.
The Tap Room is a unique venue for any event from barbecues to formal dining. Hilden Brewery is a working brewery with a licensed restaurant in a beautiful and historic setting at Hilden House, located just off the main Belfast to Lisburn road. Enjoy a beer or two over a relaxed lunch or dinner in the converted stables of Hilden House.
The menu serves superior but unpretentious modern Irish cuisine. The menus are kept small with the emphasis placed on preparing food which is fresh, seasonal and locally sourced where the best of local produce and of course the crafted brews from the brewery can be sampled both in the food or with it.
The Tap Room Restaurant is located in the Georgian courtyard of Hilden House adjacent to Hilden Brewery and is the ideal location for al fresco dining on a summer's day or for a cosy supper in front of the fire.
- Hilden House
- Grand Street
- BT27 4TY
Top Reasons To Visit
- Seasonal food using the best local produce
- Excellent hand crafted beers
- Authentically Northern Irish
- Brewery tours taken by the owner or brewer
- Steeped in history within beautiful Georgian Courtyard
Restaurant Opening Hours
Open all year Tuesday to Sunday (closed 11 and 12 July and 24 – 26 December inclusive).
- Lunch: Tuesday to Saturday 12noon – 2.30pm, Sunday 12.30pm – 3pm.
- Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5.30pm – 9pm.
The restaurant is closed on Monday and Sunday evenings.
- A la carte menu: 5.30pm – 9pm
- Season special menu: 12pm – 1.30pm and 5.30pm – 6.45pm.
Special events: Hilden Beer Festival (Bank Holiday Weekend in August).