Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is currently open with pre-booking online before travelling to the site strongly recommended. The site is open to visitors, however vehicular access is limited to a 2m height barrier, and we are unable to accept group bookings at this time. For full details and to book visit National Trust.
Taxitrax is the original Belfast Black Taxi Tour with over 40 years experience.
The taxi tours have an aim of entertaining, educating and enlightening.
Taxi Trax offers a free pick up service throughout Belfast city centre and, if booked in advance, you can be collect from your airport or cruise ship for an additional cost.
- 1-3 passengers: £35
- 4 passengers: £47
- 5 passengers: £59
- 6 passengers: £71
A single taxi can hold up to seven passengers. The Giant's Causeway tour has a number of available options.
Tickets are available at the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre.
Top Reasons To Visit
- The original Black Taxi service with a history of 40 years +
- Dedicated core team of 40 guides with local knowledge
- All guides are trained to World Host standards NI
- 3 types of tours provided; Political / Landmark / Scenic
- Tours can be arranged to suit personal needs
What makes Taxi Trax unique?
- World Host recognition
- Wheelchair friendly vehicles
- Fixed price policy
- Euro and Sterling is accepted on the whole fleet
- Dedicated passenger terminal provided
- Café, toilets and baby changing facilities on site
- More than 200 vehicles in operation
- 16, 35 and 49 seat coaches available
- Code of conduct applies
- Public Liability Insurance for all passengers
- Only company in Belfast with offcial ‘white badge’ taxi bus license.
You might also like
The Discovery Tour at Titanic Belfast
The Discovery Tour is a one hour walking tour including a walk around the Titanic Slipways and inside…
Value Cabs Taxi Tours
Value Cabs offers a range of tours throughout Northern Ireland, with pick up and drop off at your…
Northern Ireland Tourist Guide Association
Northern Ireland Tourist Guiding Association (NITGA) is the professional tour guiding body that covers not just Northern Ireland…
Taste and Tour
Enjoy a four hour fun and food filled guided walk to some of the top food and drink…
Creative Tours Belfast
Fun walking tours that let guests experience and enjoy the vibrancy of Belfast’s music and arts scene. Come…
Arts and Entertainment
Banana Block is a new living museum and events space set within a historic linen mill and inspired…
See & Do
Belfast Sightseeing run award-winning guided tours and are the perfect way to explore the Emerald Isle.
Game of Thrones Tour with Giants Causeway
Fully guided bus tour of filming locations from the HBO show departing from Belfast, including The Dark Hedges…