- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
Taxitrax is the original Belfast Black Taxi Tour with over 40 years experience.
With Taxi Trax, you are guaranteed one of the most authentic taxi tours in Belfast. They boast some of the best tour guides in the city, and have a team of local people with local knowledge who have lived through the conflict years in Belfast. They will guide you through sites of historical and political interest, explain the significance of the Belfast murals and share the secrets of key landmarks.
The taxi tours have an aim of entertaining, educating and enlightening.
Taxi Trax offers a free pick up service throughout Belfast city centre and, if booked in advance, you can be collect from your airport or cruise ship for an additional cost.
- 1-3 passengers: £35
- 4 passengers: £47
- 5 passengers: £59
- 6 passengers: £71
A single taxi can hold up to seven passengers. The Giant's Causeway tour has a number of available options.
- 35A King Street
- BT1 1HE
Top Reasons To Visit
- The original Black Taxi service with a history of 40 years +
- Dedicated core team of 40 guides with local knowledge
- All guides are trained to World Host standards NI
- 3 types of tours provided; Political / Landmark / Scenic
- Tours can be arranged to suit personal needs
What makes Taxi Trax unique?
- World Host recognition
- Wheelchair friendly vehicles
- Fixed price policy
- Euro and Sterling is accepted on the whole fleet
- Dedicated passenger terminal provided
- Café, toilets and baby changing facilities on site
- More than 200 vehicles in operation
- 16, 35 and 49 seat coaches available
- Code of conduct applies
- Public Liability Insurance for all passengers
- Only company in Belfast with offcial ‘white badge’ taxi bus license.