Join a celebration of Belfast through music, song and dance at The Belfast Dance Show, Northern Ireland’s leading traditional music and dance event.
Spend an enchanting hour and a half in the company of world champion Irish dancers and musicians, who have learnt, honed and applied their trade on many a highway and by-way.
Try your hand at 'sean-nós' and céilí dancing as your entertainers sing and play some local melodies and street songs that would have been heard in the ship-yards, mills and markets of old.
With dancing, stories, songs and music played with harp, uilleann pipes, bodhrán, guitar, flute, fiddle, concertina and whistles, there is something special for everyone in this unique cultural experience that is "Belfast...”
Three course lunch and dinner options available.
Belfast Dance Show
- McHugh’s Bar & Restaurant
- 29-31 Queen's Square
- BT1 3FG
Top Reasons To Visit
- Belfast's number one music and dance show
- World champion musicians and dancers
- Based right in the heart of Belfast city
- Traditional Irish lunch and dinner options available
- Experience how to Irish dance with our interactive audience show