Please note, Northern Ireland is in a lockdown until 5 March 2021. Until then all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
A recently renovated, charming self-catering accommodation that is located on the busy Crumlin Road.
Each beautifully decorated bedroom at The Old Bank boasts high speed Wi-Fi, Smart HD television and ensuite bathroom with shower.
There are rooms to suit all groups and budgets, from small double rooms for business travellers, to family rooms with a small kitchenette which includes fridge, kettle and toaster and tea and coffee making facilities.
There are also full kitchens throughout which guests can use at their leisure.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Crumlin Road Gaol is less than a three-minute walk away
- Great transport links into the city centre, which is only a 15-minute walk away
- Free on-street public parking
- Shared kitchen facilities throughout the property
- Fast Wi-Fi and Smart HD ready TVs in all rooms