- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- Belfast International Arts Festival
A recently renovated, charming self-catering accommodation that is located on the busy Crumlin Road.
The Old Bank is the perfect place to base yourself whether visiting on business or for a city break. Just a few minutes' walk from the famous Crumlin Road Gaol, The Old Bank is ideally located with great transport links into the city centre.
Each beautifully decorated bedroom at The Old Bank boasts high speed Wi-Fi, Smart HD television and ensuite bathroom with shower.
There are rooms to suit all groups and budgets, from small double rooms for business travellers, to family rooms with a small kitchenette which includes fridge, kettle and toaster and tea and coffee making facilities.
There are also full kitchens throughout which guests can use at their leisure.
- 171 – 175 Crumlin Road
- BT14 7AA
Top Reasons To Visit
- Crumlin Road Gaol is less than a three-minute walk away
- Great transport links into the city centre, which is only a 15-minute walk away
- Free on-street public parking
- Shared kitchen facilities throughout the property
- Fast Wi-Fi and Smart HD ready TVs in all rooms