Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all accommodation providers and visitor attractions included in our web pages remain closed. Retail businesses may be open for click and collect services, and restaurants, pubs and cafés may be open for takeaways only. Click here for full information on current restrictions and planned reopening dates, or visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast safely today!
A recently renovated, charming self-catering accommodation that is located on the busy Crumlin Road.
Each beautifully decorated bedroom at The Old Bank boasts high speed Wi-Fi, Smart HD television and ensuite bathroom with shower.
There are rooms to suit all groups and budgets, from small double rooms for business travellers, to family rooms with a small kitchenette which includes fridge, kettle and toaster and tea and coffee making facilities.
There are also full kitchens throughout which guests can use at their leisure.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Crumlin Road Gaol is less than a three-minute walk away
- Great transport links into the city centre, which is only a 15-minute walk away
- Free on-street public parking
- Shared kitchen facilities throughout the property
- Fast Wi-Fi and Smart HD ready TVs in all rooms