Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all non-essential retailers, accommodation providers and attractions included in our web pages will be closed. Restaurants, pubs and cafés may open for takeaways only. Visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast from home!
Thunder Park is the epicentre for alternative sports in Ireland. A place to learn, develop, improve and push your abilities in a safe and controlled environment.
Whether you are a first timer looking to dip your toes into a new sport, someone looking to try something different, a family wanting to take part in an exciting activity together or an individual who wants to push themselves to be better and learn new tricks, Thunder Park is the place for you.
Thunder Park has 14,000 square feet of purpose-built ramps and obstacles to cater for the beginner or seasoned enthusiast who enjoys:
- BMX biking
- Freestyle mountain biking
- Stunt scooters
- Inline skating
The Thunder Park centre has the largest range of action sports ramps and facilities in the country and among these are:
- A 50ft wide half pipe ramp in two heights
- A resi ramp
- Foam pit
- Rhythm jump section
- Irelands tallest and widest ramp, the ’Super Bank’
This award-winning, unique sporting and cultural venue annually attracts around 20,000 visitors who find themselves hooked on the adrenaline and incredibly welcoming and friendly environment created by the staff and locals.
- During school term time: Monday to Friday 6-10pm, Saturday 10am – 8pm, Sunday 12 noon to 8pm
- During school holidays: Monday to Friday 12noon to 8pm, Saturday 10am – 8pm, Sunday 12noon to 8pm
- Off Peak £7.50
- Peak £10 per two-hour session (£2.50 per extra two hrs)
- £15 all-day pass
Opening times and admission prices are subject to change. Please check Thunder Park's website for the most up-to-date information.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Ireland’s only foam pit and resi ramp
- Meet and ride with the local professional action sports stunt team 'Thunder
- Benefit from the expert coaching services and equipment available
- Beginner friendly and a wealth of hire equipment on site for those who need it
- A fun and friendly environment to challenge yourself, make friends and catch some airtime!