The world's only Titanic Harbour guided boat tour.
The world's only provider of boat tours around Belfast Harbour where Titanic was designed, built and launched. Enjoy a unique perspective of the changing face of Belfast's historic harbour which built well over 10,000 ships in its history.
This guided Titanic Boat Tour tells the ever changing story of Belfast's rich maritime heritage and industry and how the port has developed and changed from its industrial shipbuilding roots to a major tourist attraction. It embraces the RMS Titanic story, both old and new, and allows you to view the Titanic Quarter from the water. You will have the opportunity to photograph and appreciate the vastness of this important industrial era.
The harbour area itself has always been a romantic and mysterious place, full of interesting sights, sounds and history. As a busy working port, most of it has been inaccessible to the public for many years unless you were employed in the shipping or shipbuilding industries, or were a passenger aboard an incoming or outgoing ferry or liner.
The Tour heads round to Musgrave Channel where you may view Belfast’s large breeding seal colony – over 50 seals were counted in August 2017. The Titanic Boat Tour returns to Donegall Quay and lasts approximately 60 – 70 minutes depending on Port Operations.
Tour departs daily at 12.30pm, 2pm and 3pm. Telephone ticket office on 028 90 240 124 to confirm sailing.
- Adults £12 (+60, Students with ID)
- Children £10 (Aged 6-16)
- Infant’s (5 years and under) Free
- Family £35 (2Adults & 2Children 5-16yrs).
- Shipwreck'd and Ticket Office, Unit 5, Obel
- 66 Donegall Quay
- BT1 3NG
Top Reasons To Visit
- Unique views of Titanic Quarter and Harbour from the water
- Experienced and informative captains with stories to tell
- Excellent photographic opportunities
- Suitable for all ages, families and groups
- Unique venue for private group hire and parties at any time