- What's On Homepage
- Virtual Events
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children’s Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Please note, in line with government restrictions all pubs, restaurants and cafes will be closed from 16 October for an initial period of four weeks, though some will be open for takeaway and delivery. Many visitor attractions and hotels (with exceptions for current residents and key workers) are also closed, and other accommodations may be affected. Please check with individual businesses before visiting. For more information on restrictions and COVID-19 advice for visitors to Belfast please click here.
Top Blade is a restaurant specialising in flat iron steak, which prides itself in being an affordable and accessible steak eatery.
Vegetarian and vegan customers can avail of their speciality seitan steak. This is an easy alternative for those who are not so fond of beef and Top Blade is lucky enough to be the only restaurant in Belfast to serve this. As well as seitan steak you can choose from a range of delicious vegan-friendly side options.
Fancy something to nibble on before your steaks arrive? Enjoy complimentary popcorn on arrival and array of light bites on the menu.
With an exciting drinks menu to include bespoke cocktails, a tasty wine menu as well as a tailored selection of draught beers, bottled beers and spirits you really can’t go wrong in Top Blade.
The trendy restaurant is the perfect setting for couples, families, friends and everyone who loves a good hearty meal without paying a premium. Top Blade is also happy to cater for specialised events with private sections available for booking.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Excellent local produce for an affordable price
- Sensational drinks menu created to meet all of your desires
- Outdoor covered dining area with heaters
- Casual, relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff
- Weekly blackboard specials available
- View all menus on the website
- Children welcome until 8pm; child menu available
- Lunch menu available Saturday and Sunday from 1-4pm
- Weekly specials boards feature alternative beef cuts, desserts and cocktails
Walk-ins are always welcome and will be taken on a first come first serve basis. However, to avoid disappointment booking is highly recommended. Don’t take the risk – book online at or call 028 9033 3311.
Gift Vouchers of any value can be bought on the website or by phone on 028 90 333311 and will then be posted.
Get in early to catch weekly deals running Monday to Friday from 4.30-6.30pm including:
- 8oz Top Blade steak plus two sides for £14
- 10oz sirloin plus two sides for £21
- 8oz fillet plus two sides for £21
- 6oz burger plus two sides for £12
Simply show this page on your Visit Belfast App and you will receive a FREE soft drink with every Early Beef Deal purchased.