- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Value Cabs offers a range of tours throughout Northern Ireland, with pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Tours can be pre-booked by telephone 028 9080 9080. Executive and six seater vehicles are available.
- 16 Wellington Park
- BT9 6DJ
Top Reasons To Visit
- 15% discount at Titanic Belfast with Value Cabs receipt
- Tours throughout Northern Ireland
- Pick up from hotel
- Uniformed drivers offer reliable and efficient service
- Tours can be booked through the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
Belfast City Tour
Customers can chose to finish this tour at Titanic Belfast where they can avail of a 15% discount on entry and shop purchases using their Value Cabs receipt.
- Belfast Political Tour
- The Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge
- Game of Thrones Tour
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Giants Causeway and Bushmills Distillery
- Carrickfergus Castle and The Glens of Antrim
- Strangford Lough and Exploris Aquarium
- Mount Stewart House and Gardens
Download the Value Cabs Taxi Tours Brochure >>
Tailor made itineraries also available.
Game of Thrones Taxi Tour
Total Price from £210.00
Taxi Tour Features:
Starting at your desired location this tour will head to Co. Londonderry then onto 5 other key locations around the North Coast where you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most recognizable filming locations of the series. You can sit back, relax and let our experienced drivers talk you through the planned route or alternatively we can alter the tour to suit your needs.
- Downhill Beach (Dragonstone)
- Larrybane/Carrick-a-Rede (The Stormlands)
- Ballintoy Harbour (Pike)
- Murlough Bay (Storms End)
- The Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
- The Cushendun Caves (The Stormlands)
- Travel back to your drop-off location.