Value Cabs Taxi Tours
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is currently open with pre-booking online before travelling to the site strongly recommended. The site is open to visitors, however vehicular access is limited to a 2m height barrier, and we are unable to accept group bookings at this time. For full details and to book visit National Trust.
Value Cabs offers a range of tours throughout Northern Ireland, with pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Tours can be pre-booked by telephone 028 9080 9080. Executive and six seater vehicles are available.
Tours can be booked through the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre.
Top Reasons To Visit
- 15% discount at Titanic Belfast with Value Cabs receipt
- Tours throughout Northern Ireland
- Pick up from hotel
- Uniformed drivers offer reliable and efficient service
- Tours can be booked through the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre
Belfast City Tour
Customers can chose to finish this tour at Titanic Belfast where they can avail of a 15% discount on entry and shop purchases using their Value Cabs receipt.
- Belfast City Tour (1 hour – £28)
- Belfast Political Tour (1 hour – £28)
- The Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge (8 hours – £240)
- Game of Thrones Tour – North Coast (8 hours – £240)
- Game of Thrones Tour – Winterfell ( 7 hours – £210)
- Old Bushmills Distillery (6 hours – £180)
- Giants Causeway and Bushmills Distillery (8 hours – £240)
- Carrickfergus Castle and The Glens of Antrim (6 hours – £180)
- Mount Stewart House and Gardens (4 hours – £120)
- Ulster American Folk Park (8 hours – £240)
Download the Value Cabs Taxi Tours Brochure >>
Tailor made itineraries also available.
Game of Thrones Taxi Tour
Total Price from £240.00
Taxi Tour Features:
Starting at your desired location this tour will head to Co. Londonderry then onto 5 other key locations around the North Coast where you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most recognizable filming locations of the series. You can sit back, relax and let our experienced drivers talk you through the planned route or alternatively we can alter the tour to suit your needs.
- Downhill Beach (Dragonstone)
- Larrybane/Carrick-a-Rede (The Stormlands)
- Ballintoy Harbour (Pike)
- Murlough Bay (Storms End)
- The Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
- The Cushendun Caves (The Stormlands)
- Travel back to your drop-off location.
You might also like
The Discovery Tour at Titanic Belfast
The Discovery Tour is a one hour walking tour including a walk around the Titanic Slipways and inside…
Value Cabs Taxi Tours
Value Cabs offers a range of tours throughout Northern Ireland, with pick up and drop off at your…
Taste and Tour
Enjoy a four hour fun and food filled guided walk to some of the top food and drink…
See the top sights of the beautiful city whilst riding in optimal comfort on a luxury, fat tyre…
Welcome to Irelands Cycling Capital… Majestic mountains, dramatic coasts, stunning landscapes, enchanting forests, award winning mountain bike trails…
Belfast Hidden Tours
Belfast Hidden Tours explore the city's art, history, politics and culture by walking the streets, meeting local people…
Tour Guides NI
Tour Guides NI provide established and experienced guides for groups looking to experience the best that Northern Ireland…
Street Art Walking Tour
Like Berlin and Bethlehem, also famous for their walls, Belfast has become a place where Street Art has…