For passionate vegans and non-vegans alike, this tour is for everyone who wants to sample a world-wide growing food movement.
This is a combined food & walking tour allowing you to experience Belfast’s expanding Vegan food scene, while simultaneously enjoying a tour of Belfast City Centre with a local Blue Badge Tourist Guide.
Meet your guide and allow them to fascinate you with stories of Belfast’s people, industry, inventors & hidden rivers - one bite at a time!
Explore the colourful streets and vibrant City Centre on the tour, taking in sights you might otherwise have missed. Hear about the range of foods Northern Ireland is famous for, while eating & drinking your way through a plant-based menu.
Savour good locally sourced food & drink in carefully chosen venues, and absorb the atmosphere of a city rightfully taking it’s place as one of the best food destinations to visit!
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great plant-based food & drink, suitable for vegan, vegetarians and the curious!
- Tour incorporates a walking tour of Belfast City Centre
- Local qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide
- Explore the vibrant Belfast City Centre location
- Fabulous atmosphere & our local ‘craic’, (chat)
Adults & children over 12 years old.
Available upon request for group bookings up to 19 people.
Tour guide audio devices are used as part of this tour.
- Participants are asked to provide details of any dietary or special requirements at the time of booking.
- Participants should be able to walk approx 1-2 miles as part of this tour.
- Please wear comfortable footwear, & dress for the changeable Northern Ireland weather.
A full refund will be given for cancellation requests of over 72 hours notice before the tour.
Less than 72 hours notice – a tour booking can be resheduled to a later date, if a cancellation request has been received at least 72 hours before the tour. No refund will be given.
Tours take place on Saturday mornings, on prearranged dates. Or by appointment for private groups.