Please note, with restrictions currently in place, all accommodation providers and visitor attractions included in our web pages remain closed. Retail businesses may be open for click and collect services, and restaurants, pubs and cafés may be open for takeaways only. Click here for full information on current restrictions and planned reopening dates, or visit our Ideas page for ways to enjoy Belfast safely today!
Armagh – a city that has a unique sense of place with a significance and influence felt across the island for 6500 years and at the heart of celebrating the life of Saint Patrick, with the new Saint Patricks Way: The Pilgrim’s Walk.
Attractions include the historic Navan Fort, two Saint Patrick’s Cathedrals, Ireland’s only Planetarium, Irish Fusiliers Museum, Armagh County Museum, No 5 Vicar’s Hill, Cardinal O’Fiaich Memorial Library & Archive, Milford House Collection, Armagh Robinson Library, Georgian architecture and the amazing green space of the Mall.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the Navan Centre & Fort and ancient Armagh
- Armagh has two beautiful Cathedrals steeped in history
- Visit Armagh Planetarium great for all the family to enjoy
- Join an Armagh City Walking Tour
- The Market Place theatre has a full programme of events