Please note, Northern Ireland is in a lockdown until 5 March 2021. Until then all non-essential retailers, visitor attractions and accommodation providers will be closed and pubs, cafés and restaurants will be open for takeaway only.
From romantic dinners, special occasions, business lunches to a hen's nights or family friendly meal, call into the Wellie Bar & Grill.
Whether it's a quick catch up with friends, a business lunch or a casual bite to eat after a long day's shopping, the lounge menu offers something for everyone. There's a range of delicious sandwiches and paninis, classic menu items and modern twists on old favourites, all prepared fresh and made to order by a talented team of chefs.
If the lounge menu is a place to find modern twists on old favourites, then the cocktail menu is most definitely a celebration of the classics. You can enjoy everything from a mojito to a mint julep, refreshing from the first sip until the last.
Restaurant Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday: 7am – 10am
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am – 10.30 am
Wellie Bar & Grill
- Monday to Saturday: 12noon – 10pm
- Sunday: Lunch Served from 1pm – 3.30pm
- Only £15.50 for 3 Courses
- Monday to Sunday: 8am – 11pm
- Wellie Lounge Breakfast Menu served Monday to Sunday 8am – 11am
- Wellie Lounge Menu served Monday to Saturday from 12noon – 5pm
- Wellie Bar & Grill Dinner Menu served Monday to Saturday from 5pm – 10pm Sunday from 4pm – 9pm
- Monday to Wednesday: 11am – 12 midnight
- Thursday to Saturday: 11am – 1 am
- Sunday: 11am – 11pm