Join Tumble Circus for an all-new hour of hammer smashing, Belfast-inspired circus, comedy and riotous fun.
Circus devilment and mighty craic abound, complete with dead-on skills and big laughs. A warm welcome awaits you in our iconic heated Big Top in Writers’ Square, where your comfort and safety are our priority.
Winter Circus runs for three weeks in December and will include a relaxed performance, specifically designed to welcome people with a learning disability, Down’s Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Condition or sensory and communication disorders.
Tickets for all shows are affordable and will sell out.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Now in it’s 6th year, Winter Circus has become an iconic fixture in Belfast’s festive calendar
- Acrobatic craic, comedy chaos and gasp-inducing aerial performances await!
- A welcoming environment for people of all backgrounds, heritage, beliefs and abilities
- An all-new show for the first time performed ‘in the round’
- An antidote to the saccharine sweetness of ‘basic’ festive shows
Full Price: £14*
Children (12 and under): £10*
Family of four: £40*
Relaxed show** Tues 20th Dec 5pm: £9*
*excludes booking fee
Children 2 and under go free. Group bookings 10+ and complimentary tickets for carers available, please contact us.