Breath fire into your Ireland vacation on a private Game of Thrones tour of Winterfell Castle. Meet Direwolf Dogs, try Archery & learn how the epic landscape made movie magic.
Located at Old Castle Ward the award-winning Winterfell Castle film location sits amongst nature on a stunningly beautiful Irish estate overlooking Strangford Lough.
The unique private tour experiences at Winterfell Castle location ensure the most memorable day out:
- Meet a real-life Direwolf dog that starred in Game of Thrones
- Dress up in costume & have-a-go at Archery by the movie set location where the Stark family fired arrows in Season 1 of Game of Thrones
- Also learn the medieval art of Axe Throwing at Winterfell Castle location
- Enjoy a Game of Thrones tour of additional film locations by electric e-bike along the beautiful Strangford Lough shoreline
- Sea Safari Boat takes you on a Game of Thrones tour of islands used for filming
- Medieval banquet nights are also available in the Great Hall at the Winterfell Castle film location.
- Private Game of Thrones tour of film locations in Ireland by luxury 4x4 Range Rovers are also available.
Their guides point out Irelands most famous Game of Thrones film location landscapes, share fun stories from the filming days and explain how the movie magic was made here in Ireland.
NOTE They also offer pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Ireland plus ‘Private 4x4 Range Rover tours’ to the stunning Game of Thrones film locations in the nearby UNESCO Mourne Mountains.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Experience the real-life Winterfell Castle location including the iconic window Bran Stark fell from
- Meet the real-life Direwolf dog that starred in the show & dress up in Stark costumes
- Have-a-go at archery at the iconic movie set location from Season 1
- Their guides have some great stories from filming days & explain the movie magic
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off available plus Private 4x4 jeep tours to UNESCO Mourne Mountain film locations