Start your epic adventure at The Lost City Adventure Golf, Northern Ireland's first indoor adventure golf course.
Players make their way around the course amidst simulated thunder and lightning storms and challenge their skills against rainforest animals and moving walls. Plus if players get a hole in one on the 18th hole, much Inca Gold will come their way.
Based at Cityside Retail and Leisure Park, The Lost City Adventure Golf is fantastic fun and perfect for budding adventurers aged from 3 - 103! Whether you're looking for an activity to do with the family, fancy an adventure with your friends, plan on bringing that date you're trying to impress, or want to beat the boss with your colleagues on a work night out, The Lost City is the perfect venue and suitable for everyone.
Whatever the weather, The Lost City is open all year round, 7 days a week from 10am to 10pm. It has quickly become a hugely popular destination for families, students, couples and corporate groups and unless your group size is 10 or more, you can simply come down and play – there's no need to book!
Cityside Retail & Leisure Park,
- Adventurers (aged 12 and up) - £7.50
- Explorers (aged 6-11) - £5.50
- Young ‘Uns (aged 5 and under) - £4
- Early Bird (before 12pm) - £6
- Students - £6*
- Seniors - £6
- Family Pass - £22**
- Adventurers (aged 12 and up) - £12.50
- Explorers (aged 6-11) - £10
- Young ‘Uns (aged 5 and under) - £6.50
- Early Bird (before 12pm) - £10
- Students - £10*
- Seniors - £10
- Family Pass - £35**
* Student admission available Monday – Thursday. Student ID required.
** Family Pass admits 4 people, a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child 16 or under.