Let’s Go Hydro is Ireland’s largest aqua park and alternative accommodation resort. A beautiful and brilliantly designed resort with a relaxing yet enjoyable atmosphere, offering top-quality water sports facilities and accommodation just 10 minutes from Belfast city centre.
Let’s Go Hydro has everything you need to play, eat and relax. Make a splash at Ireland’s largest inflatable aqua park or enjoy an afternoon at the cable water sports park. The cable systems provide ways to learn and advance in towed water sports like kneeboarding and wakeboarding or just have a blast with a friend and try the new tubing activity! Grab a bite to eat in the Sea Container Cafe or enjoy a freshly made pizza at the food truck, quench your thirst at the milkshake bar or book a large party, event or birthday party with the sales team.
- Floating inflatable Aqua Park
- Aqua rugby
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Forest walks
- Cable watersports
- Luxury alternative accommodation
Let’s Go Hydro is so much more than a water sports facility, offering alternative accommodation options that are hand selected and cleverly designed to maximise fun! Ranging in shape and size from glamping pods and safari lodges to floating luxury boathouses, Let’s Go Hydro offers accommodation for groups of one to 200 and they can easily create group packages to suit everyone’s needs.
A customisable experience and setting for all your corporate needs. If you are seeking an exciting team building experience then look no further. Let’s Go Hydro offers something for everyone and guarantees you will get the most from this stunning and unique waterside environment. From a single afternoon of fun on (or in!) the water, to a tailor-made overnight package to suit your interests, ability, or team building requirements.
- Make a splash at the Aqua Park
- Kayak and paddle board
- Build and race your own water raft
- Hospitality packages from coffee breaks with treats to catered private BBQ pods, pizza parties and beach parties. (All sessions include wetsuit hire. Minimum of eight guests).
Top Reasons To Visit
- Easily accessible from Belfast with private minibus collection available for groups
- Ireland’s Biggest Water Park
- Overnight luxury accommodation on site
- Group bookings welcome
- Picturesque lakeside activity resort