Only 10 minutes from Bangor, these old fisherman's cottages now house a heritage display, visitor information and weekend family events.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visitor information services and heritage display
- Free weekend family entertainment
- Beside playground and free tennis courts
- Coastal village with paddling pools, eateries and shops
- National Trust Reserve and beach
- April and May: Saturday and Sunday, 11am - 5pm
- June to September: Daily, 11am - 5pm.
Free weekend family entertainment takes place from 2pm - 4pm.