Explore thatched cottages, farms, schools and shops as you experience life from over 100 years ago.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great value day out
- Superb Transport Museum with trains, cars, buses and planes!
- See the original plans for Titanic
- Street theatre, craft demonstrations and costumed guides
- 1900s Ulster with shops, schools and thatched cottages
Ticket to both museums on the same day:
- Adults: £11
- Children (5 to 18 years): £6
- Concession: £8.50
- Family (2 Adults and up to 3 Children): £29
- Family (1 Adult and up to 3 Children): £22
- Children Under 5 - Free