The Hill of The O'Neill and Ranfurly House Arts and Visitor Centre is the perfect starting point for an exploration of Dungannon and Tyrone.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Spectacular views of at least seven counties
- Interactive exhibition on the history of Dungannon
- 98 seat performance theatre
- Staffed visitor information centre
- Free WiFi, café, guided tours
You can take a tour of the exhibition space on your own or with an experienced guide, where you'll hear tales of the skeletons found on the Hill during a major excavation in 2010, the escape tunnels leading from the O'Neill castle which snake underneath Dungannon town.
A walk to the top brings stunning views across seven Ulster counties, all the more impressive when seen from the height of a new glass viewing tower, making it all the more clear why this site was chosen by the famous O'Neill dynasty to rule Gaelic Ireland for over 300 years.
- Guided tours are available Monday – Friday 11.30am and 2.30pm
- Cost for guided tours: adult £3.50, concession £2.50, children free under 16
- Special rate for groups of 10 people or more