Castle Espie's tranquil setting offers the best views of Strangford Lough, County Down and is home to Ireland's largest collection of native and exotic water-birds.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Marvellous year-round events and exhibitions
- Free access to cafe, gift shop, gallery and soft play area
- Epic wildlife spectacles
- Wild Wood play area
- Downy Duckling Tours in June
Open seven days a week, except 24 and 25 December.
November - January
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 4.30pm
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 5pm
March - June
- Monday - Sunday: 10am - 5pm
July and August
- Monday - Sunday: 10am - 5.30pm
September and October
- Monday - Sunday: 10am - 5pm.