Located in Newtownabbey on the shores of Belfast Lough, enjoy panoramic views from Belfast to Bangor at the first stop along the stunning Causeway Coastal Route.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Coastal path from Loughshore Park to Hazelbank Park
- Excellent modern play area for children
- Outdoor gym
- The start of the Causeway Coastal Route
- Caravan park open all year round
There is a caravan park that is open all year round. Booking is essential. Fourteen touring pitches and four tent pitches are laid out in a secure landscaped area within the parkland. Each touring pitch is on hard standing with individual electric, water and drainage hook-ups and is large enough to park a car beside the caravan.
The modern amenity building features:
- Toilets and free hot showers
- Disabled facilities
- Dish washing area and laundry
- Chemical disposal point
- Free WiFi
- Attendants on duty at evenings and weekends (March to September).
- Caravans, motor homes and trailer tents: £22 per night during low season and £24 per night during high season and bank holiday weekends
- Tents: £15-£18 per night.