Armagh – a city that has a unique sense of place with a significance and influence felt across the island for 6500 years and at the heart of celebrating the life of Saint Patrick, with the new Saint Patricks Way: The Pilgrim’s Walk.
40 English Street,
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the Navan Centre & Fort and ancient Armagh
- Armagh has two beautiful Cathedrals steeped in history
- Visit Armagh Planetarium great for all the family to enjoy
- Join an Armagh City Walking Tour
- The Market Place theatre has a full programme of events