- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
- St Patrick's Day
The Discovery Tour is a one hour walking tour including a walk around the Titanic Slipways and inside the Titanic Belfast building.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore the symbolism of Titanic Belfast's iconic structure
- This tour complements a visit to the Titanic Experience
- Hear fascinating facts about RMS Titanic from your guide
- Discover maritime metaphors hidden within Titanic Belfast
As sections of the tour are conducted outside, guests are advised to dress appropriately for weather conditions on the day.
The Discovery Tour at Titanic Belfast includes roaming headphones.
From time to time it may be necessary to cancel tours or alter their route due to weather or operational reasons. In the unlikely event that a tour is cancelled visitors will be entitled to a full refund.
Tour times and prices
- 12.30pm Mon - Fri (Oct - March)
- 12.30pm, 2pm Sat - Sun (Oct - March)
- 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm (April - Sept)
- Adults £8.50
- Children £7.50
- White Star Premium Pass