See all the sights of Titanic's historic shipyard in tram cars based on those that ran through the shipyard in Titanic's day!
Top Reasons To Visit
- It's unique, there's never been anything like this before
- It's a fun family day out for all ages and abilities
- You can see the whole Titanic Quarter come rain or shine
- It's a hop on/off authentic way to bring the past to life
- It takes you to all the attractions and is a tour in itself
Highlights on the tour include Titanic’s slipways, HMS Caroline, Titanic Studios (home of Game Of Thrones), Titanic’s Dock and Pump House (the ship’s footprint in history - the last place she stood on dry ground), Samson and Goliath, the Harland and Wolff Drawing Offices, and SS Nomadic, Titanic’s little sister ship.
The tour starts and ends at Titanic Belfast, the world’s largest Titanic visitor attraction, and makes a perfect complement to your visit to the exhibition - or a great day out in its own right.
Passengers even get to don a duncher (the shipyard man’s flat cap) during their tram tour for a bit of authentic tram style!
- Adults £5
- Concessions £4
- Family £15
Group bookings available.