Guided tours of the beautiful Ards Peninsula, Co. Down. Enjoy a waters’ edge experience either on foot or by coach, off the beaten track.
- Walking tour of Portaferry - 1hour 30minutes
- Kearney Coastal Walk and Quintin Castle (featured in Game of Thrones) - 1hour 30minutes
- Cloughey village and Kirkistown Castle - 1hour 30minutes
- Strangford Lough and Ballyhenry Island - 1hour 30minutes
- Slanes Graveyard and souterrain 1 hour with option of additional - 30 mimutes
- The walks are suitable for people of all fitness levels and are conducted at a leisurely pace
- Longer guided walks available by arrangement and other options are also available.
1.5 hour guided walk - £15
1 hour guided walk - £10
Coach Tour - 9.30am - 4.30pm £30 (subject to min 10 people)
Taxi Tour - Depends on number of people and duration of tour.
31 Regent Street,
Top Reasons To Visit
- Stunningly beautiful landscapes and award-winning beaches less than 15 miles from Belfast
- Rich Christian heritage with many ancient sites including abbeys, churches and holy wells
- Strangford Lough is a marine nature reserve with an amazing diversity of flora and fauna
- Fascinating social and maritime history over many centuries of settlement
- Picturesque villages dotted along the coastline, great variety of cafes, restaurants, pubs
Walking tours programme 2019
- 10.30am-2pm: Kearney National Trust Village and Quintin Castle
- 1-2.30pm: Cloughey and Kirkistown Castle
- 3-4pm: Slanes Graveyard and Souterrain
- 11.30-1pm: tour of Portaferry
- 2.-3pm: Strangford Lough and Ballyhenry Island
Minimum group size two adults
Pre-booking essential. Walks available on other days by arrangement.
Highlights and Hidden gems in the Ards Peninsula tours. See website for details: www.ardspeninsulatours.com.
Taxi tours for couples or small groups.
To book a tour telephone Brigid Watson +44(0)7763 898074 or email email@example.com. Pre-booking essential. Price: £40 (includes tea/coffee/scone and booking fee).