Belfast Castle is located in the Cave Hill area of north Belfast. It was built in the 1860s and is one of the city's most famous landmarks.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Belfast Castle is one of the city's most famous landmarks
- Breathtaking views of the city from Cave Hill Country Park
- The award-winning Cave Hill Adventurous Playground
- Learn about the history at Cave Hill Visitor Centre
- Shop in the Victorian-style Castle Antiques area
Cave Hill Visitor Centre
Cave Hill Visitor Centre is located in the basement of Belfast Castle. This fascinating and intriguing museum is open:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 9am - 10pm
- Sunday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Monday: 9am to 5.30pm
Admission is free.
The Cellar Restaurant within the castle is open every day from 11am - 5pm serving snacks, light refreshments and lunch as well as a traditional Sunday lunch. The restaurant is open for dinner until 9pm on Tuesday to Saturday evenings.
Creative fashion, live music, art, combined to give you the ultimate fashion and entertainment experience.location_on Belfast Castle Estate & Cave Hill Visitor Centre