Belfast Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral Church of St. Anne, has stood for over 100 years as a place of Christian worship in the heart of Belfast.
Guided ToursThe guided tour takes you on your own personal journey through Belfast's magnificent Cathedral. Find out how the Cathedral's story is intertwined with that of its home city, discover the rich historic artefacts and be introduced to the people who helped shape this sacred place.
- Adults: £5 (including guide book)
- Concession, student and over 60: £4
- Children aged 5-12 years old: £3
- Family ticket 2 adults, 2 children: £12
Top Reasons To Visit
- Amazing architecture
- Stunning visual art
- Historical building
- Visitors welcome to join Sunday worship
- Spire of Hope