This landmark city events venue stages the best in arts and entertainment as well as hosts major conferences and business events.
- Main auditorium
- 2 multi-purpose, divisible spaces suitable for conferences, exhibitions and gala dinners
- Meeting rooms
- Exhibition facilities
- Arc brasserie restaurant
- Cloakroom facilities
- Adjacent car parking facilities.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A key city landmark and architecturally stunning
- The building offers stunning views of the city
- Take in a show! For listings visit waterfront.co.uk
- Enjoy an art exhibition in the gallery space
- Purchase a souvenir in the venue's gift shop
There are two bars offering a full range of drinks. They open approximately one hour before an event and remain open until the end of the interval. You can pre-order interval drinks for most performances.
Arc Brasserie Restaurant
The Arc Brasserie overlooks the River Lagan and offers superb views of Belfast. It is open from 10am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, for light refreshments and lunches. Dinner is served until 8pm on performance nights, subject to demand. To book, please phone 028 9033 4400 Ext 1715.
There are two 24-hour car parks located near Belfast Waterfront, offering more than 800 parking spaces. The multi-storey Lanyon Place car park is located 100 metres from the venue. The car park at the Belfast Hilton Hotel is also multi-storey and is next door to the building.