Belfast Zoological Gardens is home to more than 140 species of animal, many of which are in danger in their natural habitat.
Top Reasons To Visit
- The zoo is home to more than 1,000 animals and 140 species
- A full calendar of events throughout the year
- Zoovenir shop on-site
- The stunning lake side is perfect for a picnic
- The zoo takes part in over 90 breeding programmes
Tickets can be bought online or in person at Belfast Zoo.
- 10am to 7pm daily
- Last admission is 5pm
- Animal houses close at 6pm
- The Zoovenir Shop closes at 6pm
- 10am to 4pm daily
- Last admission is 2.30pm
- Animal houses close at 3pm
- The Zoovenir Shop closes at 4pm
- Treetop Tearoom
- Percy's Picnic Pitstop
- Zoovenir Shop
- Children's playground
- Designated picnic areas
The zoo also runs a regular programme of special events through the year.
Animal adoption makes a great gift for the animal lovers in your life. Adoption lasts for one year and gives you the chance to contribute to the cost of feeding and looking after rare and endangered species.