Belfast's Cathedral Quarter is the city's buzzing, creative soul, where Belfast's vibrant cultural life bubbles visibly to the surface.
The Cathedral Quarter is home to annual festivals such as:
- Culture Night (September)
- Belfast International Arts Festival (October)
- Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (May)
- Belfast Comedy Festival (September or October)
- NI Science Festival (February)
- Young At Art Children's Festival (March)
- Festival of Fools Circus Festival (May)
- Belfast Pride Festival (July or August)
- Sound of Belfast Music Festival (November)
The quarter also includes cultural venues such as The MAC, Belfast Cathedral, Oh Yeah Music Centre, Ulster Scots Agency, Golden Thread Gallery, Craft NI and more.