Duncairn Centre for Culture and Arts, Belfast's most beautiful and coolest arts and cultural venue.
The centre also offers a wide variety of arts and craft classes and workshops with an emphasis on traditional arts including fiddle making with one of Ireland's greatest craftsman Rab Cherry, bog oak carving, painting, willow craft, basket making, fabric and embroidery as well as storytelling and singing classes.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Free art exhibitions, Refresh Café, Live performance
- Concerts, Dramas, Music, dance, workshops/masterclasses.
- North Belfast's first purpose built Arts & Cultural Centre
- Duncairn Centre for Cultural & Arts is a hub of creativity
- Everyone will have a voice, feel respected and welcomed!