The Gobbins is Northern Ireland's most unique coastal walk - a dramatic, two-mile-long cliff-face path.
Along the trail, you will get up close to a diverse range of wildlife and gain privileged access to Northern Ireland's only mainland colony of puffins, alongside various other bird species.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Breath-taking views of the North Coast
- Walk along the cliff path and get up close to the Irish Sea
- Exciting and unique cliff-path adventure
- A fascinating attraction that is soaked in heritage
- Exhilarating adventure that will excite all senses
The Gobbins Visitor Information Centre
If you choose not to undertake the cliff path walk, you can discover the tremendous history and heritage of The Gobbins in the new state-of-the-art Visitor Centre. It is free to access and includes a café, an exhibition space, a shop for memorabilia and local crafts, as well as a tourist information point.