Step aboard HMS Caroline, a unique survivor of The Battle of Jutland in World War One.
The HMS Caroline Experience:
Titanic Quarter, Queen's Road,
Top Reasons To Visit
- Explore a range of fully restored historic spaces
- Discover what life at sea was like for over 300 crew members
- Visit the fun and interactive Torpedo School
- See exhibits, some interactive, about communication at sea
- See and listen in on the Captain's and Senior Officers' cabins
Mess Deck Café
Sailors were generally well-nourished to keep spirits and energy levels high for their busy days on board the ship, and the staff at HMS Caroline continue this tradition. Why not take a break and relax in the Mess Deck Café on the lower deck, serving local produce? Here you can enjoy a hearty and wholesome drink and snack before you continue your journey through HMS Caroline. The café also showcases a historic recreation of a Light Cruiser's mess table, ready for the crew to enjoy a meal.
HMS Caroline Gift Shop
Mark your visit to HMS Caroline with a special memento from the onboard shop. Browse for gifts, clothing and posters inspired by HMS Caroline and Royal Naval Heritage. The shop offers a wide range of quality souvenirs, ideal to bring home for friends and family.
- Opening Hours