Step aboard HMS Caroline and discover the only ship ever shortlisted for the most prestigious museum prize in the world - the Art Fund Museum of the Year 2019!
The HMS Caroline Experience:
Titanic Quarter, Queen's Road,
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visit one of the museums shortlisted for the Art Museum of the Year 2019
- Test your skills at a variety of state-of-the-art interactive exhibits
- Visit the playpark and picnic area, the perfect place for families to relax
- Hear the stories of the men and women who served on board
- Learn about HMS Caroline’s life in Belfast her home for over 90 years
Mess Deck Café
Sailors were generally well-nourished to keep spirits and energy levels high for their busy days on board the ship, and the staff at HMS Caroline continue this tradition. Why not take a break and relax in the Mess Deck Café on the lower deck, serving local produce? Here you can enjoy a hearty and wholesome drink and snack before you continue your journey through HMS Caroline. The café also showcases a historic recreation of a Light Cruiser's mess table, ready for the crew to enjoy a meal.
HMS Caroline Gift Shop
Mark your visit to HMS Caroline with a special memento from the onboard shop. Browse for gifts, clothing and posters inspired by HMS Caroline and Royal Naval Heritage. The shop offers a wide range of quality souvenirs, ideal to bring home for friends and family.
- Opening Hours