Jurys Inn Belfast City Centre Hotel is the perfect hotel for business or leisure, with accommodation in a prime location.
- 24 hour reception and security
- Public car park close by
- Walking distance to train and bus stations
- Member of Green Tourism Business Scheme
Great Victoria Street,
Top Reasons To Visit
- Close to Grand Opera House, Assembly Buildings, Ulster Hall
- Short walk to Victoria Square, Royal Avenue and Donegall Square
- Close to Odyssey Arena and Belfast Waterfront
- Close to Titanic Quarter
- Close to main commercial core in city
Whether it's early morning breakfast ahead of a busy working schedule, or a more relaxed few days sightseeing break, the food has to be perfect. Jurys Inn pride themselves on getting it right for all guests. You'll find choices with an international flavour, hearty meals or something lighter all at Jurys Inn great value prices. Enjoy the delicious new two course and three course dinner menu, now available!
Breakfast: Weekdays: 6.45am - 10am
Weekends: 7am - 11.30am
Dinner: 6pm - 9.30pm daily
An afternoon snack stop, a handy meeting spot, a corner where you can unwind over supper and a newspaper, a great place to meet friends and have a few drinks: the bar at Jurys Inn is what you need it to be with great food and friendly service. A tasty new bar menu is now available offering Costa Coffee, light bites, sharing platters as well as Jurys Inn classics!
Mon-Fri: 11.30am - 1.30am
Saturday: 11.30am - 2.30am
Sundays and Public Holidays: 12.30pm -1.30am