Nando's is an Afro-Portuguese restaurant in the heart of Belfast city centre, legendary for its peri-peri chicken.
- Bookings for groups of 6 and over
- Child friendly restaurant
- Vegetarian Options are available
- Various gluten free options
- A PERI-scale to accommodate those who like it hot and those who don't.
1 Victoria Square,
- Victoria Square: Sunday and Monday 12-9pm, Tuesday - Saturday 12-10pm
- Bedford Street: Sunday - Wednesday 12-10pm, Thursday - Saturday 12-11pm
- Boucher Crescent: Monday - Wednesday 11.30am-9pm, Thursday - Saturday 11.30am -10pm and Sunday 12-9pm