- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Located in the heart of vibrant Belfast City Centre, Solo is inspired by European, Italian and Indian cuisine.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A range of cocktails and an extensive wine list
- Try a traditional afternoon tea, a luxurious treat
- Check out the pre-theatre menu, two-courses just £14
- Call in for cocktail and tapas happy hour
- Perfect for both large parties and intimate bookings
Fusion Afternoon Tea
East meets West with an eclectic menu filled with assorted hot and cold, savoury and sweet nibbles from £19.95 per person. Booking required.
- Pre-Theatre Menu
- Sunday Roast - Four courses for £18.95, every Sunday from 1pm to close.
- Monday Happy Hour - Buy one drink, get one free! Applicable to any house cocktail, glass of house wine or beer, available every Monday 5pm - 7pm. Must be consumed with food.
- Tuesday Tapas Night - Four plates of tapas and two cocktails or glasses of wine £20 for two people, every Tuesday from 4pm - close. Reservation required.
- Wednesday Curry Night - Two course Indian meal and a glass of Kingfisher Beer £11.95 each, every Wednesday. Reservation required.
- Thursday Steak Night Two steaks, sides, sauces and glasses of wine for £35 for two people, every Thursday from 4pm. Reservation required.
- Friday Night Date Night Enjoy a three course meal for two and a bottle of wine or prosecco for £60 for two people. Available every Friday from 4pm, reservation required.
Monday - Friday, 12noon - 3pm: 2 courses for £10, 3 course for £13.
Saturday, 12 - 3pm: 2 courses £12, 3 courses £15.