- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Located in the heart of vibrant Belfast City Centre, Solo is inspired by European, Italian and Indian cuisine.
Solo Restaurant & Bar is a vibrant, premier restaurant in the heart of Belfast City Centre. Less than 100 yards from the iconic building of Belfast City Hall, Solo prides itself over a range of cuisine (Indian, European and Steak) including afternoon tea.
The interior is freshly designed with modern and contemporary look. With a seating area of 120 covers, you can either book the whole restaurant for your special events or just a relaxed table for yourself.
Our award winning chefs are constantly innovating with new dishes to suit your mood and taste. Try our Tomahawk stick or simply opt for an Indian Butter Chicken. We have covered your Sunday cooking and washing. Join us with your family for Sunday Traditional Roast for as little as £10.95.
Top Reasons To Visit
- A range of cocktails and an extensive wine list
- Try a traditional afternoon tea, a luxurious treat
- Check out the pre-theatre menu, two-courses just £14
- Call in for cocktail and tapas happy hour
- Perfect for both large parties and intimate bookings
Fusion Afternoon Tea
East meets West with an eclectic menu filled with assorted hot and cold, savoury and sweet nibbles from £19.95 per person. Solo's afternoon tea is ideal for a memorable afternoon for your special ones. Come along with family or have a lazy, cosy afternoon with your partner. Booking required.
- Pre-Theatre Menu
- Sunday Roast - Four courses for £18.95, every Sunday from 1pm to close.
- Monday Happy Hour - Buy one drink, get one free! Applicable to any house cocktail, glass of house wine or beer, available every Monday 5pm - 7pm. Must be consumed with food.
- Tuesday Tapas Night - Four plates of tapas and two cocktails or glasses of wine £20 for two people, every Tuesday from 4pm - close. Reservation required.
- Wednesday Curry Night - Two course Indian meal and a glass of Kingfisher Beer £11.95 each, every Wednesday. Reservation required.
- Thursday Steak Night Two steaks, sides, sauces and glasses of wine for £35 for two people, every Thursday from 4pm. Reservation required.
- Friday Night Date Night Enjoy a three course meal for two and a bottle of wine or prosecco for £60 for two people. Available every Friday from 4pm, reservation required.
Monday - Friday, 12noon - 3pm: 2 courses for £10, 3 course for £13.
Saturday, 12 - 3pm: 2 courses £12, 3 courses £15.