Studio Souk on Ann Street is a unique treasure trove of local handmade products.
- Nominated and shortlisted “Belfast Telegraph Woman of the Year’
- Nominated and shortlisted Women in Business ‘ Entrepreneurship and Innovation’
- Top 8 ‘Creative Co-working spaces in the UK’
- ‘Best Ambience and Attitude’ Belfast Fashion Week
- Top Choice for Arts and Crafts by Lonely Planet
- Top 5 place to shop in Belfast by The New York Times.
Work in the community
In 2016 Studio Souk was awarded Belfast City Councils CMAF, giving support to continue to work with hard-to-reach communities within Belfast. They run creative family friendly workshops every month as well as providing workplace programmes for young offenders.