A working brewery with a licensed restaurant. Enjoy a beer or two over a relaxed lunch or dinner in the converted stables of Hilden House.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Seasonal food using the best local produce
- Excellent hand crafted beers
- Authentically Northern Irish
- Brewery tours taken by the owner or brewer
- Steeped in history within beautiful Georgian Courtyard
Restaurant Opening Hours
Open all year Tuesday to Sunday (closed 11 and 12 July and 24 - 26 December inclusive).
- Lunch: Tuesday to Saturday 12noon – 2.30pm, Sunday 12.30pm – 3pm.
- Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5.30pm – 9pm.
The restaurant is closed on Monday and Sunday evenings.
- A la carte menu: 5.30pm - 9pm
- Season special menu: 12pm - 1.30pm and 5.30pm - 6.45pm.
Special events: Hilden Beer Festival (Bank Holiday Weekend in August).
You might also like
The Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf and Country Club, located in the private Castle Upton Estate, features golf and leisure facilities.